Friday, July 11, 2014

Words for Tonight (11 July 2014)


Yes, finally... Well, tonight is the moment of truth. At first, I planned to googling places for my upcoming trip but then I switched to open up WordPress site. So surprise, I had an account in there but the mechanism too complicated for me (well, not very user friendly for a girl who reaaally didn't like coding and soon).  So, I opened Blogger site, which so surprising again cause I already have an account in there (the blog was made in 2006 using my undercover nickname aquagurl.. Hahahaha).

Well, now I am proudly to share some of my thoughts, ideas, minds, words, and memories into the universe through my beloved blog :)

Kinda weird at first, cause I am a very introvert person (although you all see me as a CHEERFUL person but you will never know the real inside of me :p). But you can always ask me and I will tell you secretly :) 

Anyway, through my blog, I hope I can share anything and make ton of friends across the universe. Adios & Happy Reading!


Here is a little bit BTS of making the blog

MacBook Air as my tool :)





















Running Man - Variety Show as the background





















4 comments: